Yep! We felt it.
A 5.8 magnitude earthquake in So Cal today, just the 2nd day of school for us, and already, so much excitement. (oh, they just dropped it to a 5.4)
My friend, Julie and her kids were here visiting with Toby and I, having lunch. And, if you know me, you know that freaked out a little, and Lexi and I were in the doorway within seconds.
The boys didn't feel a thing, and if you know Julie, you know that she's so CHILL, it didn't bother her at all. She kept us all calm.
I'll post pics of Kids going to soon. I promise.
I am figuring that LA felt it worse than we did. We're just a few miles from the epicenter. But from what I see on the News, it looks like the damage is not close to us.
We didn't have cell service for a while, but our landlines are up and good. But aparently there
phone lines down and water mains broken, but not here by us.
Just reporting so you'd all know we'd be safe.
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago
2 comments:
I had a horrible experience with the quake today..and its all your fault!! =)... I was at Albertsons buying some of those great deals you posted about when it happened! And I didnt get any of my groceries!!! But we are okay and I am glad you guys are as well!!!!
I'm glad you were there when I called you and both of our families and houses were ok. Could you even imagine having to pick up all of you stock pile...or worse losing it to damage? All that hard work down the drain! Haha, the things I think of now. We were blessed!
Post a Comment