first stop, CVS. I had to try the BOGO and
try to use my BOGO coupon on the Vive
shampoo and conditioner, and guess what?
It totally worked. I got them for FREE.
Also got the CVS hand lotion free using skin care
coupon, and paid 91cents OOP for the pencils.
School starts in 2 day....AHHHHH!
2nd Stop, Albertsons.
I know, more of the same, but here goes anyway...
1 chex mix, 3 cheerios mix, 2 bugles...for hubby,
4 sudd salads, 4 Fiber one yogurts, 2 pop secrets,
3 curves bars, 2 Fiber one bars, 1 choc chip cookie
break and bake and 6 Fruit Gushers (not shown-
gave to Julie for a swap) All this for 18.20
I have to say that the Albertsons in Corona on Foothill
are some of the nicest checkers and workers I have
EVER come in contact with. You always hope for
a nice checker when you are trying to work a deal,
especially with so many coupons, and they have alllll
been sooooo nice. 3 transactions in 3 days. Want to
shop there more. Hopin' they keep the deals coming,
so I can.
good luck to you on your shopping adventures...
later MAN!
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago

3 comments:
You are soooooooo funny!!! I love that you are doing this, and that you do really value the dollar!! Keep on shopping - coupon shopping........Mom.
You took another pic of your latest Alb trip right?! You still have 2 tips to post I think...
I don't have the strength to post my latest and greatest from this past week...I'll get back into the mood :) Love you man!
Okay....I think you need to make a separate blog just for this and tell us step by step where to find the coupons and how to do this. I have tried before and can't seem to find the deals like you can!! By the way... I went private with the blog, email me at trayc909@yahoo.com so I can invite you to view it still!!!!
Post a Comment