Thursday, July 31, 2008

MY BABY'S NOT A BABY, ANYMORE...



weird, i don't know why this picture
is on it's side. sorry

(this one, too? As if I've never blogged
before, right?)

IT'S OFFICIAL.
I don't have a baby anymore.
Toby turned 2 today, and though it makes me a little sad, I am just adoring the phase he is approaching. He is getting so smart, and trying so hard to communicate with us.
A few ways I actually see him growing up are:
*sleeping in a big boy bed. No more crib. It's torn down and out of the house.
*Not using a booster or his high chair anymore, unless we're at a restaraunt, of course.
*Knowing that the toilet takes our poop and pee "bye bye"
*Sharing his toys with Jacob and Dusty.
*Eating Pizza and Burritos. This boy is so his mom and dad! We'd eat those every day if we could.
This boy is such a joy to our family. I can't imagine our family without him. He is smart and loving, sweet and funny. and soo darn cute.
(pics to go with all this tomorrow. need hubby to figure out why my pics won't upload. ugh!)
Happy Birthday, sweet Toby.

1 comments:

marknkim said...

We are so glad to have found you too! This is such a fun way to keep in touch with family. It's so fun to see your kids and the pics. We will add you to ours too. Do your sisters have one? We told your parents they need to get one started ;)