Ok, saw this on my friend, Katie's blog and loved this idea.
here's how it works, or is supposed to work. ;)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next-repost these instructions on your blog, and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume your playing the game, and visit your blog and leave one about you! Reminisce away...
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago
5 comments:
Thanks LOVE!! You are sweet!! I just have to say your FAMILY is AWESOME too!! ;) I also have to say I LOOKED up to you...you don't know that...but I seriously thought you were a BEAUTY when I was growing up!! ;)
Hey Cari it's me your cousin Shana! I have been reading your blog for the past few days...your family is adorable! So my memory of you is the last time we were together. I was about 12 or 13 and we came to your house and we were hanging out in your room. You always had the coolest clothes and I loved your fashion. I remember you gave me my first Van's. I loved those shoes. I wore them alot!! Anyways I thought you were the coolest cousin and have wondered what you have been up to!
~Shana
Care Bear,
I have so many fun memories with you, but have to say my favorite was when you and Ryan were first dating, and Ryan would take us to get food like every night. I remember when I left on my mission, and you said that Ryan and you cried the night I left. That was so touching and I remember feeling that I would miss you two and loved the both of you so much. I still do both.
Mattie
Man, I have about a million memories! Like, when we would wear our matching "knicker-bockers" to school and meet at the corner every single day. Or, the memory of your grandma making you practice walking with your toes out. Or, when we'd play in your backyard and Matt would chase us and try to pee on us! You guys ALWAYS got to drink kool-aid, stay up late, and you had the best dolls and toys. Those are just a few memories I'll always have... just good times!
Carilyn! My favorite memories of course were when we were in Cosmetology school together! I loved having you with me. Then going to Adult church activities. Dressing up as mechanics for Halloween. Going to hair shows and dances! Oh the life we webbed!!!! Love you!
Post a Comment