Tuesday, March 25, 2008

1 overworked baby


poor baby, his mom works him so hard that
the only time he has to take a nap is during lunch.
forget the jam sandwich, a nap is worth more...
who needs food when you can sleep?

7 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

that picture is hilarious!!!! Olivia has yet to fall asleep while eating, I think she enjoys food too much!!! Super cute!

Erin said...

I totally understand how he feels. That is priceless. Makes you wonder how he does it all day!!

Shannon said...

What a sweet picture.

Liz said...

Cari am I going to have to take my nephew from you so he can have naps??? Just kidding...you are a great mommy and this is a great picture! He is so dang cute and I love the pictures of Hailey and him this past Easter weekend. Love ya guys.

Unknown said...

That is so funny. We missed you at Easter as well.

Looks like you all had fun.

Cristy said...

What a sleepy little guy!! Thanks for sharing your blog w/us. Shelly misses her friends, too! Hello from the Martin's to the Shumway's! :)

The Monson Crew said...

I can't tell if your not getting my comments or you just don't want to put them on your blog! What's up man, I have made comments and they don't show. Anyways, hopefully you will get this one. Your boy is so cute! I just want to pick him up and carry him to his bed. I love it!