OK. you all know how I like to shop and get deals...
Can that be right? I swear,
I did it at Ralphs with the help
of my great friend Julie.
a total savings of 47.07.
SWEEEEEET! I'm addicted.
Thanks Jules!
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago
5 comments:
Yeah!!!!! So happy for you!!! Saving money feels soooo good : )
Good job. isn't it fun saving money? I know Paul likes it when I do.
Wow! I'm very impressed. You saved more that you spent. Did you use the Coupon Game or whatever it's called? Well, may the coupon gods smile on you again.
AWESOME! Are you playing the Grocery Game?
Those were my thoughts. Did you play the Grocery Game! I loved playing. It feels so good to go home to your husband and show him the great deals you got. I loved it, I need to get back into it. Great job!
Post a Comment