Thanks to all those crazy and some still around musicians who gave us fun music to listen to in the 90's but even more fun to flash back to...
Can you believe we liked this stuff?
so fun...
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago
The Happenings in our life that we'd love to share with you!
Thanks to all those crazy and some still around musicians who gave us fun music to listen to in the 90's but even more fun to flash back to...
Can you believe we liked this stuff?
so fun...
at 11:41 AM
3 comments:
I have always loved Ryans taste in music. The first time I found your blog Oingo Boingo was playing and I felt like I had come home (smile). Throw in a little Depechmode and Soft Cell and it's like we're at the Stake Dances all over again.
Thanks, Shannon.
I was mainly doing funny stuff like old dorky rap and tiffany, but you are totally right, Ryan has great taste in music. So, I went and added some fun stuff for him to listen to.
Hope you get to hear some of it.
I love it! The good ole stake dance days. I remember when KROQ DJ'ed. That was before the "NEW BUDGET". Sheesh I sound old. Like when my mom calls Young Womens MIA or Golden Gleaners. What has happened to me? Somebody help!
Post a Comment