The stairs was the perfect place to get a picture of ALL of those kids! I'm jealous. Dylan would be in heaven...or so it seems until it happens I guess. :)
You and Laura both have this picture up. Lets see if I can get my act together and have it posted too. It was fun hanging out with you guys and we love you! Take care and call us for anything.
5 comments:
so cute! Almost ALL of them are looking...that's a miracle. :D
The stairs was the perfect place to get a picture of ALL of those kids! I'm jealous. Dylan would be in heaven...or so it seems until it happens I guess. :)
What a brood! That is a great picture! Your parents must be so proud!!!!
You and Laura both have this picture up. Lets see if I can get my act together and have it posted too. It was fun hanging out with you guys and we love you! Take care and call us for anything.
That is a great picture! Love to all your family and great memories in 2009 :)
Post a Comment