Toby is going in for an out patient surgery tomorrow morning on his left eye.
He has something called Fourth Nerve Palsy. We noticed it about a year ago,
and have had several Opthamalogy appts, but the time has finally come that
we go through with the surgery. The Dr. said the surgery itself is only about
30 minutes long, but we probably won't get to see him for a few hours.
Now that the time is here, of course, we're a little nervous, but hope that one
surgery per eye will fix him GOOD!
We love our little SWEET man, and I just wanted to post the newest picture
of him. We're told he'll have a pretty good shiner for a few weeks and possibly a RED white
of his eye, so I'm not sure I'll be posting any pics of him until his eye looks
better.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers.
I'll post an update after a few days, it could take a few to see if the surgery
in fact was ultimately successful.
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment