Cari, you know our prayers and thoughts are with you and Toby tonight, tomorrow, and always.
I forgot who the speaker in General conference today, maybe President Monson, but they reminded us that the Lord is with us, always, in the most perilous and troubled times, as well as in times of our greatest joy.
I know Heavenly Father is with your family tonight and the Spirit will be with Toby tomorrow. I know you are nervous, but he is there. I will call you tomorrow afternoon to see how it went.
1 comments:
Cari, you know our prayers and thoughts are with you and Toby tonight, tomorrow, and always.
I forgot who the speaker in General conference today, maybe President Monson, but they reminded us that the Lord is with us, always, in the most perilous and troubled times, as well as in times of our greatest joy.
I know Heavenly Father is with your family tonight and the Spirit will be with Toby tomorrow. I know you are nervous, but he is there. I will call you tomorrow afternoon to see how it went.
Post a Comment