
what just happened. My photo was the right way
to begin with, now it's on it's side. ugh. Blogger!
I decided after every night cuddling with Toby,
that it was REALLY time for a haircut. I do love
his hair long, he gets compliments on his white
hair everywhere we go, but it tickles me to no end,
and it always looks like this. CRAZY. so this AM,
at 7, I cut both the boys hair. Dusty was a piece of
cake like always, but Toby, oh, Toby...I found myself
chasing him down the driveway, into the grass, and
BRIBING him with a BATH. of all things. FUNNY,
right? It worked, it was still extremely hard, on him
and on my nerves...but we got the job DONE.
some of the white hair on the garage
floor. I am vowing today: I am NEVER
cutting my 2 year old's hair again,
without another adult present. This is
truly a miracle that it looks half way
decent.
It's short, and Nana, I'm sorry, but
now I can cuddle with him again.
You look cute, Tobes. and wasn't that
bath GREAT? Bubbles and Cars!
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago

1 comments:
what a great bribe. it's like a twofer. he is happy and gets all the stray hair cleaned off. very cute short cut. and i am very impressed w/ your skills. want to cut chase's hair?
Post a Comment