I was looking at some pics yesterday, and found a few adorable pictures, that I never really noticed before. So, I wanted to post just a few.
Is this not the cutest picture of Grandparents
loving a grandchild. I'm printing this out in an
8x10 to hang above Toby's bed.
everynight Toby prays for his grandparents.
He says "Father, Day. Papa, Gama, food. AMEN."
I don't really think this needs any translation.
He says "Father, Day. Papa, Gama, food. AMEN."
I don't really think this needs any translation.
Even just his few words, totally work.
Hailey (brother, Jason and Lizzie)...just days later
baby Eva was born. (my sister, Jennie and Dalan.)
Jaime and James, that's so weird. sorry, guys.
and my brother, Matt and Laura didn't go. they
had their first baby, Chase just 3 months before this trip.
Toby giving his dad kisses
Toby giving his dad kisses
Love it.
Here is another kissy picture.
Some fun photos of my 2 guys that were on
the trip. only the babies went, not the other
grandkids.
3 comments:
Its hard to remember to little days with our kiddos. They go too fast.
What fun and great pics of the family!
Anyway,,,,,you have been Tagged ;)
Awww - that pic of Ryan and Toby brought tears to my eyes! I SOOOOO miss you guys!!! Haven't checked in on your blog for a bit (thanks for adding Yaz - haven't heard them for EONS!!) LOVE you TONS! Give the kiddos hugs from Aunt Sue (and you and Rydog hug each other, too, k?)
Post a Comment