I've been doing a few little sewing projects for Christmas, I know,
call me CRAZY, but tonight, I needed to change the thread
I've been using on my sweet mother -in-laws machine
(she left it to me when she passed away 4 1/2 years ago.)
As I pulled out her box of thread, I started to sob. This wonderful
woman was an inspiration to me, a sweet mother, wife, and grandma...
I found thread that she used to make Brynne dresses, and 2 baby blankets,
and was reminded of just how lucky I was to know her, and love her,
and be loved by her, for the short 8 years I did. I love you, Mom.
Miss you tons.

3 comments:
She was a great lady. Can you believe she put up with Ryan... oh yeah you do too! You are right up there with her! Tell Ryan I said Hi! What a sweet post.
What a sweet moment. We loved her too. How lucky we all were to know her.
I'm so glad you're using it! She's thrilled, I know... I gotta quit going so long in between visits to your blog - I'm gettin' all teary here... Love ya, chica!
Post a Comment