Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Goodbye, goodbye First Tooth!

Dusty has been frustrated about not losing any teeth
up til this point.
Just this last week he had to fill out homework
for school about himself,
and one of the questions was
How many baby teeth have you lost?
He did not want to write ZERO.

Yesterday, Dusty came to me showing me a
VERY loose tooth. and was so excited...

This morning he came in and asked,
"Why does the tooth fairy want our teeth?"
What do you say to that?
I didn't really have an answer at first.
Then, I found one:
"That's her job. Just like daddy works on Computers,
the tooth fairy collects teeth."
Later I told him, "I bet if you brush your teeth,
your tooth will come out because it's so loose..."
he came in not 2 minutes later and said,
"Mom, you were right!
It came out!"
We have a VERY HAPPY Dusty, today!


3 comments:

shananchuck said...

Ah Congrats Dusty on your first lost tooth!!

Liz said...

That is so cute about Dusty's teeth and you are such a cute mommy with the right answers! Tell him congratulations for us and hope he gets lots of money from the tooth fairy..wink! Love ya and see ya soon.

Unknown said...

That is awesome news for Dusty. It is too bad you couldn't have come up with a better answer than the one you gave. It just goes to show that I truly have the true quick wit in the family.

Love ya long time.

Mattie