
Here is the man himself...RyDog Shumway! looking
quite a bit tired, and cold. BRRRRR!
and here are some of the buddies...
? who is the cute girl wearing Hot pink? next,
Wendy Mills Manning in light pink, Josh McBride,
Ronnie and Mindy Bain Skaggs, and Ry again.
on the bottom, Josh's wife Megan and daughter,
and Amber Bills Bain.
Again, Ronnie and Mindy, my Ryan and Amber,
then Dietr and Debbie Storrer and my boy, Dusty's
big head with the infamous marshmallow poker.
Tracy Bain and his oldest son.
sorry about the crazy reflections behind you, man.
Tracy really helped bail us out. we ended up without
a firepit, so he brought half a bbq from home.
boy did it work great. Thanks MAN!
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago

2 comments:
Hi Cari! I LOVE your blog! I strive to make mine as cute as yours!!! It was so fun to meet you this last weekend! Your kids are adorable! I look forward to hookin' up with you guys again when we come out again! We had a blast!!!!
Thanks for posting some pictures. I was so sad we couldn't make it. How was the turn out?
Post a Comment