
Tobes and Brynne waiting for some food...posing
for thier Mom, saying "CHEEEEESE"
The two love birds after almost 11 years...can
you believe it? Terrible picture. Ryan was
freezing, and my hair is a horrid mess. it was so
windy and the sun came out for 10 minutes,
around 7:30 pm. Sheesh.
Tobes and Mom, having some cuddle time.
Toby was starting to get real tired at this point.
And a pic of my funny boy, Dusty.
I think he only had Marshmallows for
dinner. I kept telling him to put the poker
down, but he kept doing what he does best,
ignoring his mom. He probably ate about 14
marshmallows.
ugh.
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago

2 comments:
Hi Sweet girl. Looks like you had a great time at the beach. We love you, and miss you.
Hello sweet girl. looks like you gyuys had a great time at the beach.
We miss you and love you.
Mattie
Post a Comment