Ry and I took the kids to this little rock formation in our complex. a lot of the
rocks, unfortunately have grafitti, but i was still able to squeeze out some
pretty ROCKIN' pictures, if I do say so myself.
Here's just one to prove it to ya...I can't post any more, cuz I can't decide
which one is the ONE for our Christmas cards...
leave a post, if you want a christmas card sent your way...
I'll do what I can...and let you know if I don't have your addy.
only 44 DAYS left til Christmas. Are you Ready??

3 comments:
You know I want one girl! Cute picture!
better send us one. and don't do christmas countdown...i have hardly even thought about it yet.
SKIPPED THANKSGIVING!!! Shoot man! Loving the red tho. PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT DECORATE for Christmas at your casa yet!!??
Post a Comment