Monday, August 24, 2009

Dusty's first soccer game...

we had such a blast, even though it was sooo hot.The humidity was insane.

His team name is LIGHTSABERS...you'll understand why when you see the
insanely bright uniform.
We lost our first game 1-3, but the boys had a blast anyway...
We were there an hour and a little bit early, so we were a little bored,
trying to keep him in the shade and still rested for the 2pm game.
He did great for never playing the game before, and only having 1 practice.
Love you Dusty.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Man he looks tan in the bright orange!

I have a couple blogs I just found that I wanted to share with you. I didn't see them on your list, so just in case you don't know about them here ya go:

freebies4mom.blogspot.com
and
thriftynorthwestmom.com

Gotta love the titles alone right. they are great. the second one made me think of youfor sure. one of her post had items she had gotten for a steal all on her counter (smile).

I have already got some free stuff so I just thought I would pass it along to you. Have fun.

Unknown said...

I am loving that bright orange uniform.