getting ready...all checked
on the beam.
My BFF Jill ready to ZIP, and I'm next!
There I go. My girls grabbed my legs too early.
I missed half my ride...but still fun.
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago
The Happenings in our life that we'd love to share with you!
getting ready...all checked
on the beam.
My BFF Jill ready to ZIP, and I'm next!
There I go. My girls grabbed my legs too early.
I missed half my ride...but still fun.
at 12:56 PM
2 comments:
Laughing hard. That's a great look for you....love it. :D) Your such a good mommy to go camping with a bunch of pre-teens!
ok, HERE'S what's funny...I thought I looked pretty cute for being all geared up. you punk! j/k. it was so much fun though. i'd do it again on the higher zip line next time and now I'm not afraid of heights for sure.
Post a Comment