it's not as "SCRAPBOOKY",
I just used clip art and markers,
since I only always have black ink.
I thought it would be a great week to start
potty training...until Tobes woke up like
this...
He's been awake 3 hours, and already he's
KONKED out on the couch while I sit at the
computer. Poor guy. He's got EXACTLY what
Dusty had.
isn't he soooo sweet?
guess we'll work on the potty next week.
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago

3 comments:
That sound just like me----I guess I'll start next week. Poor Toby feeling so sick. :(
Malinda and I looked at your blog together and it was great to see how your family is doing. It will be great to see you at the reunion, even though that is still another year from now. Malinda has put you on our favorites list so it will be great to keep in touch. Lance and Malinda
Poor guy! Aren't they so cute when they are sick but your heart aches for them! Good luck on the potty training next week.
Post a Comment