left- Memorial day/Ry's Bday weekend 2007
San Diego 2004 or 2005...i can't remember now. ugh...
my then 5YO daughter took that pic. impressive right?
I love looking at old pics of Ry and I...even though these
aren't really old. My scanner is not plugged in so I can't upload
wedding or engagement pics.
I feel so lucky to have met and married my best friend.
I love how comfortable we are together...
I love that he's my soft place to fall when things aren't easy.
I love to hear him walk through the door every night.
I love that he LOVES for me to cook. He is very encouraging.
I love that he listens to me, or when he just can't listen to me,
(I'm a talker...if you don't know me...) he lets me know.
I love that he's always willing to help me FIX something.
I love his brain...he's so smart, and inventive. always having
new ideas.
I absolutely love him. After 12 Valentine's days with him,
I'm sure that I love him more, each time this day comes around.
Happy Valentines Day honey. (i'm sure he won't read this...but just
in case...) I wanted to put it out there in the universe....
Cheesey I know...but, just like I promised, right?
by the way, I love this song. reminds me of Ryan.
NOTE: B and I just noticed that Ry and I always stand
a certain way to get our pic taken. Ry is always on the L
and I'm always on the R how weird. just trivial info, I guess.



1 comments:
ah---love it. my favorite part is that he's your soft place to fall. so cute....maybe i'll do a mushy post---? maybe not?
HAPPY V DAY Friend!
Post a Comment