Friday, January 16, 2009

Who left the pen down low?


Mom did! And Toby found it.
and this is what happened. but not just
on one seat of the couch...on ALL of the
couch. ugh. thanks to Mr. Cleans
Magic eraser, a lot of it came out. along
with a lot of dirt. Who knew my couches
were so dirty....yuck.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cari, I'm sure you don't remember me but we were friends of the Shumways (Jim, Jean, Ryan, etc.) in Corona. We live in St. George now and I had been on Kris Horton's blog and one thing led to another and I found yours. It was fun to see you and Ryan and your family and learn that you're all doing well. Your children are darling! It sounds like you've recently moved from Corona, is that right? Had you been living in the same house there? Tell Ryan HI for us. Two of our daughters got re-married in June, I think he will remember them, Kaci and Kami. We are all doing really well and happy to see that you are too. Nancy Little