Thursday, January 29, 2009

cutest blog on the block

Ok, I have to say that changing my blog has become such an issue today.
I think I changed it like (no joke) 10 times before deciding.
I wanted something that screamed SPRING...cuz I noticed today while
driving my drive that there are popcorn trees everywhere, starting to
bloom...and i'm so excited. I love spring, except for the allergies that
come with it.
But I also love the colors orange and yellow, they make me so happy.
So I finally decided that this is what I'll stick with for a while, even though
there's no red or pink for valentines day coming up...
So, I promise I'll fix the header this afternoon.
Happy soon to be SPRING...in so cal, anyway.

3 comments:

Julie Avery said...

i love love love that you love the bright colors that i would never be cought dead wearing or sporting in anyway-----haha. your the only person i could say that to and know that your laughing instead of crying that i'm so mean. here's to our friendship. love ya

p.s. i think orange makes my hair look orange---that's my excuse. :D

Cristy said...

LUCKY! You have blossoms??? Here in Western NY, we have grey, snow and more grey, lol. We do have bright sunny days, they are usually the coldest. ;) Enjoy some blossoms for me, it'll be a while before we see those around here. ~Cristy

Shumway FAM said...

I'll take a pic for you and post it. the main street I've seen them on is Avenida del Vista and Via Bernardo. I've been wanting to take pics...