Deck the halls with Santas so Jolly,
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-Laaaa
cuz we don't have any Holly,
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-Laaaa.
Don' our windows with Paper snowflakes
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-Laaaa
When we're done we'll laugh, smile and have cake.
Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-Laaaaaaaa!
the kids had so much fun decorating for Christmas this year.
It took all my strength and love, to get them to
SLOW down, and wait for us.
Toby is in love with everything that makes music.
Especially the broken train, we actually had to hide
it. He gets mad, cuz it won't keep going, and has
screaming fits over it.
This is the first year where his eyes are really open
to CHRISTMAS. we can't wait to watch him open
presents.
Hope your Holidays are happy.
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago

3 comments:
fun fun fun fun fun. sure wish i was decorating! I brought my stockings and that's it! What the stink! I should have brought more. can't wait to see the d-land pics!!!!
This is the year for Jake also. Isn't it so fun. I love hearing him say,"Saaantpa"! Your kids are adorable. I love the pic below of Toby kissing Dusty. Precious!
I thought of you yesterday. I was cleaning off the bathroom counter and was about to throw away 3 dimes when I thought of your little savings idea so I went and put them in the change jar instead. Maybe I'll start collecting them too.
Post a Comment