Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tennis, Anyone?


Dusty finally decided on a sport he wanted to try.
We've already tried Karate for 3 months, the last
2 were a total killer. And after asking him about
baseball, soccer and basketball...all NO's by the way,
he brought home a flyer from school about a
Tennis League. He asked if he could try it.
"SURE," I said enthusiastically. Tuesday was
his first night, and he must like it, cuz in his prayer
that night, he asked H.Father to "bless my friends
at tennis, that they will be safe."
So far, so good. Let's hope we've found a sport to
stay with?!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Liz said...

Cari-I will have to tell Jason about Dusty. Jason started playing tennis again almost every other day about a month ago. He loves it too! Its so good Dusty finally found something, or at least for now. And its nice that he has tried so many other things too. Kids are too funny and cute. We miss and love you guys. See ya soon!

Angel said...

CARI!! Oh my gosh... looking at your kids is crazy. You have a 9 year old????? Time flies. It's been so long!!!! I miss you. I'm gonna add you to my page... here is my address.

http://angeldunagan.blogspot.com/