So it's been what, 5 days since I last posted, but apparently that means I fell out of the blog world. So here's a post, just for you...you know who you are! :)
Cute pics of my boys. Sorry about the red eye. In both pics they are actually saying CHEESE. Can't you totally hear them, now?
Toby is learning so many new things...jumping, dancing (he's done this forever, just never actually gotten a picture of it) and the newest thing he's learned is that he wants the TV "ON" he says pointing at the remote. If I ignore his request, he chases me and says, "Mom, E-Mote".
he is so much like his father it's really unbelievable. And he looks just like Ry, too.




3 comments:
yea! love the pics of your kiddies.
Yes,, I can totally see the "cheese they are saying". Cute boys.
5 days between posts is more than acceptable. I'm lucky if I just do one a week.
But I do love the ChEeSE pics. And we love the E-mote around here too. Cooper just doesn't have a word for it yet, it's still Ehhh Ehhh. But he just likes to try to bite the buttons off it or pretend it's a phone. One day he will realize how much power it really holds (smile).
Post a Comment