Friday, August 8, 2008

"It's MAGIC, when I'm with YOU!"



11 HAPPY years together!
I wanted to send a shout out to my sweet husband, Ryan, of 11 years. We celebrated our anniversary this last weekend with the kids. We went out to PF Changs...wow! Our kids did great considering they "don't like Chinese food!" Yah, right. I don't believe that anymore.
They ate so well. and next time we totally know what to order!
anyway- I love you honey, and am still as happy as the day we got married. You are the man of my dreams, hard working, loving, patient, CUTE, a listening ear, and a great FRIEND.
Thanks for asking me to be your bride!





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cari-Cute Blog background. It's nice to change things up once and a while.

Traci Elizabeth said...

YAY!! Happy Anniversary!

marknkim said...

Wow Cari I can't believe you have been married 11 years! It's wonderful to see you and Ryan doing so well. Love your background by the way ;) We hope to see your parents this weekend and catch up on everyone in the family.