Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's not rain in July, it's BROKEN Glass


UGH
do you ever have those moments where
you think "What was this kid thinkin?"
Dusty was out in the back, on the bank,
with Toby. Ryan was doing just a little lite
housekeeping out there...and I heard a loud
high pitched THUD.
I opened this door, and when I saw the broken
glass on the other side, I could not figure out
why my child decided to throw a ROCK at the
glass door.
WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?
and when I ask him, you know, he has NO CLUE!

We are being orientated to having a 6 year old,
I guess. Tell me it can get better. Guess that money
he's been saving is now going towards a new piece of
glass for the door.

WELCOME TO Being Parents of a 6 yr old Boy!
and to think, Poor Ryan was out there cleaning,
trying to make our new pool more enjoyable, and
then had to clean up a new mess...
The question at hand is, How much does a piece of
glass cost?
Anyone have any guesses?

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh man. I remember Corbin was going through a head banging phase around 2yrs. He broke a window right before we walked out the door to head to Utah. Ahhh. I feel your pain.