Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just the 3 of Us


(Jaime, Jennie and Me)
We celebrated Mother's day the Friday before
at Chuck E. Cheese's, oddly enough without
any husbands and just our kids and Mom and
Nana. It was so much fun. I just absolutely love
my sisters, think that they are fabulous moms
and strive to be more like them all the time.
Isn't it great to have so many moms to look up
to, and they don't even have to be your Mom,
though I love you MOM, and totally look up to you.
I just love that I am surrounded by great women
and mothers.
Thanks to all of you that help me to be a better
Mom.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What about you looking up to a great father and brother named Matt. How cool would that blog be. I bet everyone would love it.

See ya.