I feel really blessed to have such a sweet family.
My kiddos are great kids. Last night Brynne and Dusty
played for almost 2 hours with not one fight.
It was amazing. I just love when they get along. It makes
our house so much happier when there is no fighting.
I love this song. Everytime I hear it, I think of all
my blessings...especially my loved ones.
Thanks for making me feel so filled up with love.
Love you all, especially my Ryan.
My kiddos are great kids. Last night Brynne and Dusty
played for almost 2 hours with not one fight.
It was amazing. I just love when they get along. It makes
our house so much happier when there is no fighting.
I love this song. Everytime I hear it, I think of all
my blessings...especially my loved ones.
Thanks for making me feel so filled up with love.
Love you all, especially my Ryan.
6 comments:
love the pic :)
How did you get everyone, including Toby to look at the camera? Nice family picture...
Love ya!
adorable!! your children are so cute!
You do have a sunshiny family. You are all adorable. I love getting to know you through your blog. I don't know where you guys live? I wonder if you are close enough for a play date?
i have wondered the same thing of you, wondering if you were in utah, or in CALIF...
we are, you guessed it, in corona, in the orignial shumway house for now. where are you guys?
We are in Riverside. Really close to the Tyler Mall. Let's get together some time. My parents number is in the stake directory. You could call them to get my number. Corbin is done with preschool next week and I'm gonna be looking for friends to fill our mornings and get him out of the house. I'd love to meet up.
Post a Comment