Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Whatta MAN!


I gotta throw out some LOVE and respect to my
man. He's so sweet, and sensitive and I'm so
thankful to be attached to this man, and not
any other. Thanks for all the joy you bring
to our family, and being a great dad, husband
and MAN.

Ryan is definately the man around our house...
and not just the man, but a "Manly" man.
He went out and bought new brakes for his Jeep.
found them for like 37$, and is installing them
himself...now I'd like to know whose man still
works on their own car, and finds it enjoyable?
Toby was his big helper tonight. Usually it's
Dusty, but Toby was still awake, and way
available and able to take on the challenge.
Way to go, my MEN!


Thought this might be a cute
pic of my kids standing next to
a tire...see how tall they are at
these ages.
21 months, 5.75 and 8.5 years.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: