
Since today, Baby.
We went to the park for our "once a month-Anderson"
get-together...and what do you think the most famous
toy was for Chase, Hailey, Toby and Conah?
The skateboard of course...but only if someone was
riding on it, or pushing them...well, that's not entirely
true as you can see most of the pics of Toby, he is just
rolling the skateboard around and trying to figure out
this new contraption...
Needless to say, it was a very fun day. We really need to
get out more, and go the park as a family. It was really
fun to see my mom put on a baseball glove, and my dad
to throw the ball around, and even manage to hit me in the
leg with his super line drive...right to the one taking the pic.
guess i should have had a glove in my hand, instead of
the camera. That'll teach me a lesson, yah right!
It's amazing to see all the cousins come together and play
like the best of friends. I wish growing up, I had cousins
more my age and that lived so close. My kids are really
lucky.
Happy Spring! Love to you all out there....
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago

3 comments:
love the picture art Cari!!!!
teach me teach me!!
What a cute skater boy!! Love all the pics.
hi - found your blog through our mutual love of the movie Lucky 7. You boys are adorable, I have a 10 month old boy (Jonah). Great Collage!
Post a Comment