Okay, so this isn't really fair, because I just
bought this purse, so it's pretty clean...but I'll
totally be honest, this was a great way to clean
out and downsize.
Nail polish? full make up bag, cell phone, mirror,
even more lipstick? pens, (Why is it you can never
find a pen when you need one, and then you clean
out your purse and find 3?) sunglasses, 3 sets of
keys? and gum. I hid the lady products, no one needs
to see that nonsense.
So if you are reading this: "You're It!"
Empty the contents of your purse, diaper bag, brief case,
satchel, (whatever you carry daily) and take a pic for
all the world to see. If you've already done it...good for
you! Kinda fun, and interesting...I suppose.
Happy Thursday!
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago

2 comments:
Hey Shumy!
This is Matt Sellers! What has it been....almost 20 years! It's good to see you... Scott Whitman found this site and I thought I would say "Hi". It's great to see your doing so well with a wonderful family. You can email me anytime at matthew.sellers@av.abbott.com.
I'm married and live in Temecula.
God Bless,
Matt
Where did you get your WAAAYYYY cute purse? (I'm really only using a diaper bag right now...hmmm) I still really want your purse!!! Love it love it love it!
Post a Comment