Thursday, February 14, 2008

quick Valentine's post




Every year for the past 7 years I take the
kids somewhere and get our picture taken
for Ryan. This year, it really snuck up on me,
since we were sick for a while. We don't quite
match as well as we usually do, but I think
we look ALRIGHT!
I like the middle one the best, and that's the one
we printed for his work to put in the new frame.
Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day.
I'm planning on it.
Dinner is in the oven. Homemade meatloaf,
good for you Mac-n-cheese #2 from Deceptively Delicious,
and sparkling cider. Good, right?
Oh, and for dessert, brownies with ice cream and choc sauce.
love to you all.

1 comments:

The Monson Crew said...

That is the sweetest tradition. I just might have to steal it!!!!!Cute pics. I would go with the middle one. Although Toby has a great smile in the last one. Love it, love it!