With the passing of Ryan's dad, Jim, I've done a lot
of deep thinking about this life. I'm so thankful
for the life that I have, for the knowledge and
testimony that I have, and for my beliefs and faith.
I'm happy for Jim, that he is able to be with his
sweet wife, Jean. What a joyous reunion.
I'm so thankful for the life that my in-laws lead,
for the love that they had for each other, and the
respect that they kept for each other. They were
great examples to me, of the kind of marriage I
strive to have with Ryan.
The Great Purge - I'm DONE!
6 years ago
1 comments:
Those were beautiful thoughts, Cari. I miss be with your family when Jean and Jim were both around. They were such great people, and they sure loved you and your family so much. What a blessing to have family and to know that we are not here on earth alone.
May peace be with the Shumway family during your loss.
Post a Comment